What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. Your IP address will also be collected. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We will store your information until you delete your account or if Dawnbreed records ceases to exist.
you are always able to unsubscribe from our newsletter and if you want your account to be deleted from our database just contact us and it will be deleted within 24 hours.
Contact us through the contactform if you run into any problems
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- first and foremost, to send you your order.
- to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- to improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- to process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- to send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email)
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.